Post 3: My Dream Job

 I'm a person who loves knowledge. I love to Learn and I love to teach. Overall this last one. I think my dream job is to be a teacher.  A funny thing about this is that I don't like children. I prefer to teach teenagers who want to learn. 

Since high school I have done tutorials about chemistry, biology, physics and maths. Now I'm doing chemistry classes in the Preuniversitario Popular Eloisa Díaz and I really enjoy that. It's so gratifying listen the "understanding sounds" of the students. If you don't understand me, I'm talking about the "aaaah"... so gratifying to listen😌. Another thing that I love is when the students make questions, I really love answering them, especially when it is a difficult question. Or also when it is a basic question, because it allows you know that the student has the confidence with you to ask.

Other thing that I like is the salary for university professors. In the Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad de Chile I saw a "funa" with the salary of some professors and none under $4.000.000 CLP (is like $4000 dolars) that is a lot of money. 

Studying biochemistry I can be a professor, but also I need to be an investigator.

I will really enjoy that. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever