Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 


Sometimes, like a Biochemistry student, I ask to me, WHY I HAVE TO LEARN MECHANICS?!?!, I think that subject is useless, don't misunderstand me, for me mechanics is a very interesting subject, but is completely useless for a biochemist... tell me, when do you need to calculate the velocity of an insignificant particle falling in the middle of nowhere? oh, and don't forget discount the air resistance. 

The point is, why I need to calculate a lot of things and make a lot of calculations for measure something, when today we have the sufficient technology for measure that?

The worst of all is for that we lost one complete semester, or two if you fail.

In my faculty there are 4 careers, biochemistry, chemistry & pharmacy, chemistry and food engineering. Biochemistry, chemistry & pharmacy and food engineering have general biology like a subject in their study programme, but not chemistry, because it is unnecesary for that career. Dirección de pregrado should make the same with mechanics and biochemistry, but well... there aren't nothing to do.

I think the rest of the biochemistry's programme is well, but a curious subject is english.

English have four levels, one per semester, but you can exempt some levels making a test, dependig of your mark, you can exempt English 1, 2, 3 and even 4. I exempted English 3, and now I am coursing English 4, it is a very funny subject, we make videos and blogs... am I breaking the fourth wall? Hi miss Rosa 👋.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever