Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future


 Sometimes I think... It's possible travel to the future? Where I could go? What I could do there?

If I go to the future, I definitely the fisrt thing I will do is ask for the most recent discoverys. I really want to know how the science progress in the future.

Another thing I will do is go for food, but not any food, I want to know if it had a change in the time, like diferent flavours (maybe for new production methods), diferent sizes or new preparations and cook tecniques.

Also I would like to know what happened with the nations conflict... maybe there are world peace or maybe Russia continues being a global threat.

Who knows what I can found there? It's very difficult know it, because the future is uncertain, and it's almost impossible travel to it, because it plays with the Einstein's relativity law. But I said almost, yes... travel to the future is possible, because you need travel at the speed of light. With the sufficient technology available to do this we could travel a few hours in the future, but we can't go to future dates, because for do that, we need travel faster than speed of light, and that is physically impossible.

The time travel looks like a wonderful thing, and maybe it is, but it requires a lot of science and technology.



 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever