Post 2: The Best Concert ever

The last night I had the weirdest dream of my entire life... What I dreamed?... Well, I went to my first concert... The Beatles at Estadio Nacional. It sounds normal, but just keep reading

It was one of my best experience in my life. I really enjoyed listening to their greatest hits like Billie Jean, Bohemian Rhapsody and Despacito. 

I have never been into listen to music, don´t ask me why, but I´m like this since I´ve got memory.

When I arrived at the stadium, I saw a lot of people, it was very dificult get a seat. 

It was a 4 years waiting, but when Tulio Triviño (the singer) showed up to sing "Livin' on a Prayer" the people started cheering enthusiastically.

The band was playing until Tulio gave me his hand and he went up me in the stage to sing. After that I don´t remember anymore and I woke up.

When that happened I started to listen to music all day. Now, one of my biggest dreams is go to a concert.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme