Post 1: A Country I would like to visit


Chocolate🍫, watches⌚, mountains🏔, cheese🧀, breathtaking views🌅... Obviously I'm talking about Switzerland.

Switzerland is a country that I really want to know, because it looks like a very peaceful place. It's perfect to go when you are stressed of your daily routine or just when you are bored with your loud neighbor 😅, or I think so, because I have never been to Switzerland.


But people talk  about its chocolate very much. I tried imported Swiss chocolate, but I don't know if it is the same flavor of the real swiss chocolate... and it's an excuse to eat a lot more chocolate when I go there (he he😅). Another thing I know about Switzerland is that its official languajes are german, french and italian, I really like the first one, because all you say sounds like if you were angry. You can say "I love you" and sound like if you want beat someone in the face, it's so funny. 

I could live in this country calmly, since I feel that I can enjoy its atracctions after a long day or week of work. 

I really want to go there.😆

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Post 2: The Best Concert ever